Friday, April 07, 2006

In the money


I read somewhere that if you wanted to get peoples attention that you should start with the money shot. Well here it is. This is the money I made for folding the first greenie of the year a couple of years ago. I will have another of these shots in a few short months once the hunting season starts again. Hey, 10 bucks is 10 bucks.

I'd like to start by welcoming you all back to the new and improved blog. If you have any suggestions for us as to how to make the blog better or more enjoyable for you, I would appreciate it if you kept them to yourself. This is a spot for Fred and me to kill time untill we can once again fold massive quantities of ducks. Hunting season is only about 200 days away. Untill then we can stay busy by posting stupid things here for you to read. Lets get started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's super sweet and funny! Cheers.