Monday, May 15, 2006

Fred G Is BACK!

You can't see me! Hello do you know me? Thats right I'm back and better than ever. I'm not rested I might even have a little head tickle right now, but I'm back and maybe better then ever. I want to thank Bob for keepin things flowin while I was absent, Thanks Bob! I'd medicated to bring back the old fav's, some new and exciting stuff and I'm even considering making up some shit! So grab a beer or in our case a 1/5 of SoCo and a 1/5 of Jameson, and a CAMEL (only 5 months 4 days Bob you could make it) cause we don't want to forget our sponsors. Relax, chill let us entertain you. Hello.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Well the names have all changed since you hung around.

But the dreams still remain when you turn around.

Who'd a thought they'ed lead ya.

Back here where we need ya.

Well we tease him a lot cause we got him on the spot.

Welcome back.