Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The history of Jenny X. part VII


I think we all know about the many passions of Jenny X. But did you know Jenny also participates in the Bass Anglers Sportsmans Society anual fishing derby? This years winner of the BASS tournament is none other than Jenny X. As no text accompanied this photo I will do my level best to describe the days events.

"I woke up extra early this morning and went to the BASS tournament. I have won the thing 24 times already but figured I might give it another try. Preparing myself for the day with a few shots of vodka and a suitcase of beers, I boarded the yacht and made my way to the center of the lake. My first cast hit the water and I pulled up the winner shown in this pic.

"Being that I knew I had the thing wraped up already I downed 16 of the 24 beers and took a nap. When I woke up my yacht had drifted over to the Maxim 'Hot 100' party and I shared my remaing beers with supermodels Giselle and Heidi Klum. They gave me a 4 hour massage and and I returned to the dock in time to get my trophy.

"Not bad for a paid sick day I took off from work."

Well, there you have it. Just another day in the life.
So endeth the lesson of Jenny X.

No comments: