Thursday, July 06, 2006

My backyard.


Here you will see a picture of my backyard. When we moved into this fine home the back yard left something to be desired. It was overgrown with weeds in the beds, bad grass and had a deck that was boring at best. We lived with that backyard for the summer last year but decided that it was time for an upgrade.

Since there is nothing going on in the hunting world, and I'm spending most of my free time in the yard getting it put together, I'm going to use this forum to show all you fine readers what I'm up to. This picture is from when we had just moved in. Over the next few weeks I'll post more pics that chronogically chronicle the steps I took to create, what I hope will be, a backyard oasis.

If you find my posts lame and think they have nothing to do with hunting you may be right. I will do my level best to include a reference to hunting in my posts. For example: No ducks were nesting in my backyard when we bought this house. So far, unfortunately, no ducks have been harmed in the construction process.


GBCH.

No comments: