Thursday, August 03, 2006

My backyard. Step 6


Something of the utmost importance happens in step #6.

After finding more bricks I was able to complete the patio in fine fashion. There are now three distinct types of brick in the genetic code of the patio and walkway and I must say, they work together well. Kind of like Pintails and Mallards. (Remember not to shoot the pintails however, you may be levied a sustantial fine for accidently shooting one.) Once the walkway is completed there is space for one of the most important features ever created. The 'hot tub pad'.

The hot tub pad is, obviously, where the hot tub is going to go. Easily acessable from the back door on cold days and protected from the wind. Just think of the relaxation of the 105 degree water after a hard day of folding my limit of fat Mallrads (not pintails mind you). Also after a long day of skiing it sure will feel nice to get into the swirling waters of a crystal clear tub. All that is needed now is the tub itself. If any of you have an extra hot tub send it my way. The damn things are expensive.

GBCH.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Are you wasted?

Anonymous said...

I hold my wiskey just fine,Damm it!! I just like to drive drunk!!!!