Monday, October 30, 2006

Day four and Day five.


You will notice that todays picture has nothing to do with the HOY7 hunting team or hunting in general. There is good reason for that fact and I'm here to tell you faithfull readers all about it. First, let me apoligize to 'Master of information and team member in good standing..... Cliffy.'


The team spent day four at Laurelhurst park. I know what you are thinking and you are right, hunting at the park is certainly illegal and most likely a good way to actually bag your limit. Sometimes it is a good idea to spend a little time giving back to the community you live in. Nobody knows this better than the wonderful staff at 3 Doors Down Cafe'. Although no ducks were slaughtered a good time was had by all, especially Ruldolph the Ivan. ( He hates on the Mexicans and Taiwaneese, what a dick!)

We did learn something on day four as well. Never, and I mean NEVER put anchovies in your dishwasher at home. If you must wash anchovies do it in Ruldolph the Ivans' dishwasher. Hope you liked the food and grog dick.

Day five is a much different story and I'm sad to say it was I, Bob DaFolder, that made todays fatal error. I chose to not believe in a valued team member. A team member with a boat. A former 'expert'. A guy whose knowledge in areas of trivia and stats qualifies him as Cliffy.
Anyway, when Cliffy said that there was no hunting today I chose not to believe him. Maybe I wanted it so bad that I was willing to overlook what season catalogue I was looking at. Maybe I needed to fold so much that I didn't double check my facts. But no matter how bad I wanted it the fact remains that it was me that screwed up.

Today is October 30th. October 30th there is no hunting allowed anywhere.

There, I admit it. Let the scorn and ridicule begin. And I'll tell you what we learned today. Never trust an Itialian with a Itialian gun. Ruldolph the Ivan could have told you that.

GBCH.

2 comments:

Greenie said...

God Andy looks old!

Bob said...

Yea, but I look great!