Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Welcome Back


Hello everyone, 6 days and counting to the big day! And it could not come sooner. Some of us are bored and restless, how bored and restless you ask? Well here is an for instance. Today I stopped by to see my buddy Bob and go over our plan of attack, our mental checklist you might say, gather our gear, stop some leaks, guess were all the water is gonna be, anyway like I said I stopped Bobs house, House a great show on Tuesday night the HOY7HT fully endorses, but as I was saying I park the bike walk around to the back of the house go into the back door and there he is, Bob on couch watching t.v., watching t.v. folks this man is Mr. Project, Mr. Get It Done, Mr. No Sitting Down I Gots Something To Do. He was watchin the tube folks and what was he watching?! Ellen! I said "Dude what the hell are you doing?!!" Bob says "I'm watching Ellen, Tiger Woods is going to be on later." Gee or bored I ask? He was watchin ELLEN!! The nights are getting colder the skys are getting darker.

6 More Days 6 More Days.

Welcome Back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God you guys are back! That was the most boring month of my life!!!

Bob said...

Don't worry GWH, the blog is back to bore you silly for the next 4 months.