Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Expertise


Ever get the feeling sometimes when you wake in the morning that nothing could or can go wrong? Day 15. Well being off the liquid codeine a.k.a PROMETH/COD my mind was as clear as a Tuesday on a warm summer day here in Portland in August. Time for me to make a decision, so the night before at 11 pm we decided to go to Twin Falls, an easy walk and an easy half day hunt, whikey? only a 1/4 bottle needed. When I awoke there was no rain and no wind, Old Old Spot! Twin Falls never produced anything positive. I'm not afraid of a 30 minute hike, for god sake it's part of my diet. Bob picks me up at a decent time of 6am and the first words out of my mouth are "Bob Old Old Spot Now!!!" We arrive at the Old Old spot...no rain, great song by Blind Melon, and warm, an easy walk or hike which ever. After a beautiful morning of some good flight, blocks & and blind looked awesome, and a single pass shot, nothing. But it was way better than Twin Falls, plus I learned no matter what the day holds for you always bring a big boy bottle of whikey cause you never know when it may go off. That was day 15. We await news from Colorado anticipating a local Denver Bean joining us on some local slaying. There lays some good wholesome stories.






note: picture may not coincide with story

No comments: