Saturday, December 09, 2006

The history of Jenny X. part XI


It's been a long time since you have heard an update on the history of Jenny X. Today is a banner day at the ole HOY7 hunting team blog because we now have some photographic proof that Jenny is on the move again. All I have for information is that his new dog has the name of Ruger, so I'll make up the rest.

"Today Paula and I went to pick up our new puppy Ruger. We paid $7,777 for the right to put a purebred golden retriever puppy in our New Hampshire estate in the charming hamlet of Jennyville. (Named for me because of my total dominance of all things killin'.) Not only does our new retriever have the papers to prove he is a duck retrieving machine but he is also capable of pooping on those papers and looking great at the same time. When we first took him home he immediately brought me my slippers and a copy of the New York Times while I smoked my pipe and sat in my Heffner-like bathrobe. Good dog! We love him more than the Brother and Bubba Kuehl combined.

Next week his training begins. Paula shoots 3 1/2" shells over my head and I throw fresh greenies into the neighbors yard where young Ruger is expected to go and get them. I have confidence that he will properly retrieve the greenie and not their cat. Soon enough he will be in the Cabellas catalouge (take that Harley) and chillin' with the local bitches.

Yep, it's going to be easy being Ruger, if only he could be as cool as his Puppy Daddy."

Well there you have it, another reason why it is soooooooo good to be Jenny X.
GBCH

P.S. check out Jennys hat. If you pay attention to the history of Jenny X you will notice that Jenny has the same dumb-ass hat in every wintertime blog post you see. Good thing he saves his riches for the important things in life, like a nice two footer.

1 comment:

Greenie said...

Jenny, what did ya buy your dog at the hardware store?