Thursday, December 07, 2006

We have a reader!


Look at that little bundle of happiness in the center of this old photo. Today that is the woman who goes by the name of "Mom". That's right, my very own mother is now a reader of the HOY7 hunting team blog. It's good to know that even old people can figure out what the real purpose of the 'interweb' is. Of course I may have to curtail the use of profanity and risqué subject matter in my normal postings in order to keep my good standing in the 'Perfect son club' going strong. That's going to be difficult and really suck ass..... Oh shit! I used a..... Crap I.... Oh well.

Anyway, welcome to the blog Mom. First the microwave and now the computer. What's next, DVDs?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you hook her up with a nice wireless laptop so she can e-mail in the hot tub?

Bob said...

That hot tub should be shipped to 97216.