Monday, January 22, 2007

Day 21


Day 21 was a great day. It all started with cold temps and blustery winds, the perfect set for some great folding. When we arrived at the old old spot there was ice on the banks of the mighty Columbia river and a definite chill to the air. The blocks were set, and lookin good, and we settled in for a prime day. Before the sun came up ducks were flying over our head in huge flocks and the action was nonstop. Fred G folded first. The nice Greenie you see here was the first duck for the team in a long time and it sure felt good to be back in the hunt.

I folded next. You will not see a picture of the fat Pintail I shot that day because of my jealous team member. I gave him the camera but strangely enough the picture didn't turn out. I think that poor camera skills only go so far to explain why there was no picture. The only explaination I have is that my Pintail was so fat it overloaded the cameras little brain. In any event, enjoy this picture of a dead Greenie and remember that cold icy weather never keeps this team down.


GBCH.

No comments: