Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Day 23 & 24


Well I don't have a picture from today but this one should give you the jist of our last day of the 06 - 07 hunting season. Day 23 was nothing to talk about but day 24 was killer.Fred G definitely takes the title of 'Expert' this year. His killing powers are nothing short of amazing. I like to think that someday I too will be as good of a folder as he is.

The death count for the final day of the season was 4. The hen mallard was the first to go. Followed by 3 other unlucky punk-ass flyers. I believe that Lamont had a hand in the final count for today as he gave one of us the mindset to kill at will.

I feel bad about the end of another great year of folding and will miss it twice every week. But as C. Heston once said, "All good things must come to an end."

No comments: