Monday, January 01, 2007

Huh?


I think I have been spending too much time at this place. I know the holiday is the time for people to be buying lots of stuff I sell but come on, don't you think this would be better if it was a picture of me holding a duck by its dead neck? I think so too. As a remedy for this sad situation there are two possible solutions.

1. Every reader sends me $1000 so I can quit my job and hunt full time. Considering the multitude of readers I could expect to haul in millions. Lots of folding = lots of new posts.

2. 100 million dollar powerball jackpot. I got my ticket, how can this be taking so long?

Well that's it. Which would you rather see, more pictures of this place or more pictures of the great outdoors? The HOY7 hunting team is just like a charity. Tax deductable and ready to help. Send your money today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if A big fat green head was outside the front door, sayin Bang! That would make the day go bye Happy New Year EDX

Bob said...

Only homeless and destitute outside these doors.