Friday, September 14, 2007

Guest editor


HA! It is I, Greenie, and I rule!


I see that you worthless hunters are getting ready for yet another disappointing season of frustration. Remember that this is the only angle of me you will see this year, my French Canadian ass as it easily flies away from your inept shooting skills. I have fortified myself by eating only the finest grains and forage this season and expanded my family to replace the members you murdered last year. Jaque' and Renee did not die in vain. Their offspring are healthy and ready to fly past you and your worthless Italian guns. So sit in your poorly concealed 'blinds' and eat your stinking ham sandwich while I taunt you with my superiority. I quack in your general direction.


HA! I am Greenie, and I RULE!

No comments: