Thursday, October 11, 2007

Open Letter To Our Readers



Hello Every One.
Fred G here back on the blog and welcoming everyone back for another exciting hunting season with the H7HT. The summer is past us now and fall and winter is in our sights, as well as big fat greenies. We took some time to relax, a few trips one to Mexico and another to the beautiful state of Connecticut. We got Lisa back and she is set I mean she is looking good, I want to thank the farmer for taking such good care of her. And last but not least the team had a musical interlude with one of the greatest bands ever - Lynyrd Skynyrd, amazing is all I could say. But now we are getting lets say just a little bit psyched up for this upcoming hunting season. The season could not look better. Cold nights and cool mornings have been in the forecast with some rain in the mix. Lisa is back in our life and the H7HT could not be happier. I got my gun back together and with no left over parts. Speaking of leftovers, can't wait for turkey sandwiches. And the number one reason this is going to be a great season is that Bob D. Folder can sleep in and extra 15 minutes cause I'm driving this year. Speaking of Bob D. Folder, I would like to address this "Premonition" story a few days back. Lets go over some facts here: Bob D. Folder is high. Me, Fred G, is the expert. And Lisa is just, what should I say...Lisa. Bob D. Folder always spouts at the beginning of the year of his ensuing greatness. He goes into the deep archives and pulls a picture of himself out that shows him holding the coveted 10 dollars for the first greenie and first duck of the year. Bob fails to remind everyone that in the past 4 seasons Bob D. Folder and I have split the 10 dollars, he also forgets to mention I have been the H7HT expert every year since he has taught me this great sport. And I quote from a story Bob D. Folder wrote last year "Day 23 was nothing to talk about but day 24 was killer. Fred G definitely takes the title of 'Expert' this year. His killing powers are nothing short of amazing. I like to think that someday I too will be as good of a folder as he is". Any way welcome back all, stay tuned for some great stories, pictures and new this year videos. It's going to be GREAT!

Fred G.

No comments: