Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day Six.

I must apologize as today's post has no photo to accompany it. They say that a photo is worth a thousand words but sometimes a description is all you have to go with. On to day 6.

The day started with one of the most beautiful sunrises you could ever imagine. Red sky's lit up Mt. Hood and thousands of geese flew over our heads on their trek across the island. Even though this is prime time for morning ducks we had to stop and take in the beauty before us.If you had a camera you certainly would have taken a picture or two, maybe even a video to share. I did.

Some good opportunities presented themselves for folding and we had some good shots, but alas,no ducks were downed this morning. We did however have some good photo opps and anyone in their right mind would have gotten some good pics. I did. As the day wore on we had a nice lunch, some more good pass shooting and the chance to share some stories. Of course there were also more times when you would want to mark the day with a nice photo. I did.

So, once again I must apologize for the lack of a good picture for today's entry. I happened to take a nap as I usually do sometime during the course of the day. I also happened to let Fred G. use my camera. I will leave it to your imagination as to what the outcome of this decision was but suffice to say there is no photo for today's blog entry.

GBCH

No comments: