Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Letter From Mr. Greenie











Look at me you fools! Here are many pictures of me ALIVE! What else do I have to do? Give you the address of my nest? Today you thought you had me, your pathetic team member Fred G. thought he shot me, I tricked you fools. I swam under the water to evade you and then sat up on the shore watching and laughing at you as you looked for me not once but TWICE! What a waste of time, I made you look for me for about an hour while you could have been in your stupid blind, where ever it is (I'll give you that one, your mastery of blind building is second to none) drinking your whiskey a slaying my comrades. It is I who is number one! Your time is running out and your stupid 20 dollar bet, well I spit on it.
*
I Quack in your general direction.
*
Mr. Greenie

No comments: