Friday, October 31, 2008

Cliffy V. Is On the Board



Andy Vershaw, he's a member of the Hoy 7 Hunting Team. He hunts, he reads the blog, he participates. Today Andy made it rain on Sauvies Island, he actually made it pour. "Sure I used a half box of shells today, It's been a long time since I killed, I didn't even hunt that much last year" he said. "I felt a little rusty at first but once the slay happened I could feel it all coming back. I think I'm going to be a contender this year, I'm feeling pretty strong."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy V is hot stuff!!! he knows good wine, good cheese, and apparently he hunts too. he also is friends w/ the king of boca negra of whom i am forever grateful for their wisdom, knowledge, and kindness in sharing such a recipe...

Greenie said...

you being so kind of words the recipe will follow, you are correct about the kindness and knowledge stay tuned for the words shall come. God bless C. Heston.

Bob said...

I went to Boca Negra once. Got a mean sunburn and some locals stole my wallet off my beach towel. I do recommend the para sailing though.