Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You hear it here FIRST!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the readership of the HOY7 Hunting Team Blog.............

Bob DaFolder is moving to Idaho.
Yes that's right Idaho.

I know what you may be thinking. But Bob D, how can you desert the HOY7 Hunting Team? Well I'm not. It seems that Idaho is lacking in a formal chapter of the team. There is one in Colorado, New Hampshire, China, Connecticut and New Mexico but what about the Northern regions of the Idaho / Montana area? I'm just the guy to solve all that. Oh yea, I also got fired from my job on Sunday. No severance, no 2 weeks, nothing.

So go screw Mountain Shop of Portland Oregon (phone # 503-288-6768 ask for Bob D when calling to complain about lack of H7HT representation) I'm selling the mansion here in the Great Pacific Northwest and heading off to Wallace Idaho. See the picture? My new house will be in the far upper right corner. About 950 residents and all the outdoors you could want.




Don't feel bad for me folks. Feel bad for the long suffering Fred G who will now have to hunt without the only man who can identify AND shoot greenies at all the spots. Feel bad for Cliffy who now must bear the burden of hearing about who is "The Best Hunter EVER" each year. Feel bad for Sauvies island for losing one of the few who don't sky blast. But most of all feel bad for all the ducks living in, or planing to travel through, the Idaho / Montana area. I'll be seeing you bitches soon enough.

Remember, Anyone coming to my area is free to slay with me at my new digs.....
You heard it here FIRST.....
The HOY7 Hunting Team lives on......
And of course, God bless Charlton Heston.

4 comments:

cliffy said...

I'm speechless......

Anonymous said...

Dont look like there is any honeycombs out there! EDX

Anonymous said...

Almost off the grid.

Bob said...

I can guarantee mucho Paots Holmes.