Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The First Day of My Season.


Yesterday was the first day of my hunting season. It went exactly like most first days of the season except I did see ducks in the morning. On the advice of a duck hunting co-worker I drove to Anderson Lake outside of Harrison Idaho, about an hour drive from the house. I set up on the point of a jetti in some low grasses.

Before shooting time many ducks flew but shortly after sunrise the tempatures warmed up and the bastards disappeared to the wildlife refuge on the other side of the roadway. This was my view of the jetti I hunted.

I'd love to tell you that I had a great morning hunting out here in the wilds of Idaho, and I did enjoy it, but there was something missing. Nobody to share the day with. Sadness. Well I guess that can only mean one thing, time to step up members of the HOY7 Hunting Team. Come and visit Bob D in Idaho and shoot some greenies.

GBCH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow can't believe you had to drive an hour to go hunting. When we hunt here it's a 30 minute drive max.