Monday, October 19, 2009

Guest Editor


HA!


It is I Greenie, and I RULE!


I see you ignorant hunters have split up as to increase the odds of finding me this year. Let me tell you that you have no chance of finding me. I am far too fast and far too smart to let poor shots such as yourselves get near me. Your stupid Italian guns are as impotent in Idaho as they are in Oregon, and I can see you clearly in the bright sunny fall days. Nice try at concealment fools.


I can only hope that you don't bring out the "hunting umbrella" again as I may give away my position from the cackling I won't be able to suppress. And Idaho! What kind of backwards state is that? I only visit there when I need to impregnate retarded hens. Good luck Losers!


I quack in your general direction.


I am Greenie, and I RULE!

No comments: