Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Bob D. has a New Job!



The time for jealousy is here. Expert slayer and new Captain of the HOY7 Hunting Team Bob DaFolder is now employed by Silver Mountain. As of today I am now the King of the tech shop on the top of the Silver Mountain ski area. My job description includes skiing a lot and making sure everyone else skis fast on their perfectly tuned skis and snowboards. In addition to the jealousy you are feeling for my job I must add that my commute to work will now include riding a gondola to work every day. Suck it 9 to 5'ers.

Now you may be thinking, " Bob D. Aren't you employed by Dave Smith Motors? Aren't you the best car salesman ever?" I'm sorry my friends but that title still belongs to Mr. Dallas Y. friend of the HOY7 Hunting Team and slayer of an undisclosed species of duck. I had to give my 2 minute notice to D.S. Motors yesterday and moved on to bigger and snowier things. While I enjoyed my time selling forty thousand dollar trucks to mustached ranchers from Montana I had to return to my outdoor roots. And since the lottery winnings have not yet arrived to allow Fred G and myself to have our dream job, I will continue in the ski industry.

So do your research and check out Silver Mountain ( www.silvermt.com ) and get ready to suppress your envy as I embark on my new career. But don't forget, my true destiny is to fold ducks like a Loose leaf Binder at the lunchroom bell. And stay tuned for the finest day of hunting exploits yet to come.

GBCH

No comments: