Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Is this potential? Or is this a loser?


Ladies and Gentlemen of the HOY7 Hunting Team meet Clayton. Could this man be a possible duck slayer or just another one of the 'wannabes' that have professed to want to go hunt with the HOY7 Hunting Team? I know for a fact that he has the ability to make his own schedule, he is able to possess a firearm, (praise Heston) he has tasted whiskey before and he is not afraid of Greenie. Being that I am back to the great state of Idaho after my weekend of fun, I know that someone has to step up to the plate. For Heston sake, Fred G hunted for 3 hours without seeing a thing or having anyone to talk to. Somebody help him.

So I throw out the challenge. Is this the one? He sure seems confident. Ladies and Gentlemen, place your bets.

No comments: