Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The latest news....


Have you heard that the season is over for Bob DaFolder? Well let me tell you something, NOTHING is over until Blutto says it is.

With my "Expert" status in jeopardy I must defend myself by hunting more days this season. As you can plainly see Fred G and Cliffy both have the opportunity to slay many more ducks this season. Regular readers will know that the best time to hunt in the Pacific Northwest is happening right now. All those pesky ducks from the north are making their way down south to rob convenience stores and sell meth to small children in your neighborhood. I, for one, will not tolerate this. Word on the street is that Greenie himself will be passing through the area on his way to his vacation home in Cabo San Lucas. A home paid for by illegal drugs and 'hush' money from the French Canadian Syndicate. The Hoy7 Hunting Team will do our part to stem the tide of dangerous waterfowl traveling the waterways and causing general mayhem, and I will gladly participate.

To that end look for me, Bob D, to be in PDX this next week. While there I will attempt to slay dangerous birds and of course, pad the totals of my "Expert" title. I may even have some of the delicious Vodka Sauce that comes from the best restaurant in the whole world 3 Doors Down Cafe. It's a well known fact, at 3DD the party is always on and the babes are always hot.

Game ON Greenie, Game ON!

GBCH

2 comments:

Cliffy said...

what days are you in town?

Bob said...

Mon Tue Wed this coming week.
Can you slay on that day?
Heston says YEA.