Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Your Attention Please....


Bob DaFolder is proud to announce,
Big Betty.



You may remember Black Betty. Then Red Betty. Now Big Betty the newest addition to the HOY7 Hunting Team arsenal. Big is a 95 Eddie Bauer edition Ford F-150. It comes equipped with a 4" lift and 33" tires but most importantly it has a giant Smitty Built tube bumper and push bar. This will be used to run down dangerous green headed Mallards as they try to block the roadways around Northern Idaho. Wish us luck as we embark upon a new partnership of "Expert" Slayer and Monster Truck of "Expert" Slayer. (Oh, and please send money to the H7HT charity. I think it gets about 9 mpg.)
GBCH

3 comments:

Cliffy said...

NICE!!!!!!!

Bob said...

Form Jenny X...
"Sweet Ride, but can you handle it??? It looks a bit too BIG for you sally. I think my HEMI 2500 just might be BIGGER"


Well Jenny, How many ducks did you shoot this year? I thought so. I guess we ALL know who is bigger eh?
BDF

Cliffy said...

I'm glad you haven't asked how many ducks I shot this year!