Saturday, October 30, 2010

It won't be long now....


Before the two founding members of the HOY7 Hunting Team are together again. Fred G is coming to Idaho, land of plenty, to slay ducks in an effort to regain his title as 'Expert' slayer. I promise to defend my status by folding many green headed ducks and possibly some other variety in my bid to remain the 'Expert' forever. Stay tuned to learn of our great adventures in the field. I'm sure wikki, simultaneous slaying arguments, car troubles, leaky waders and potentially heated political debates over which president would have been the best member of the H7HT will be on the menu. Not to mention many tasty ducks. Heston help us all.

1 comment:

Greenie said...

Bob thanks for the invite, can't wait to come out and represent the OR chapter and teach you a thing or two. While you are gettin a new clutch you should have them put in an extra spring in the back for all the ducks we will be haulin. As I write this a flock of geese just went over my house, don't know a better sign than that.
Don't forget to pick me up at the airport. GBCH