Sunday, December 12, 2010

And now a message from H7HT member, Jiggity Jeff.




I'm a dumb beaner, so post this to the site somehow. So, I decided it would be a great idea to head out the the Kansas state line for some quality waterfowl, pheasant, and coyote hunting. The first morning we went to the lake, there were 20,000 ducks, snow
s, and Canadians screaming their fat heads off on the lake. So we make a setup.
Problem 1- When your decoys freeze in place every 10 minutes, its pretty hard to get ducks to land in a morgue of duck corpses-A.K.A frozen ass decoys!!! Day 2- Got piss drunk with some local bait and tackle owner, and he told us how to get to this area. Good thing for drunk ass Kenney. We punished 4 geese from 65 yards out with little problems. It slowed down so my hungover ass to a nap in the reeds/my blind, and next thing you know a HUGE fucking possum was at my feet eyeballing my goose. I thought is was Satan himself. I was going to put a round in him, but my hunting license has minimal points left. So the the razor toothed motherfucker ran off snorting.

1 hour later, Jared with the SBE II punched a goose out at 100 yards and barely winged him. He landed in a totally inaccessible space so we were bummed. As we are in the heat of the air war against the shitty
FRENCH Canadian geese, a goose appears 20 yards away on our little trail just walking towards us. I couldn't fucking believe it! It was Jared's goose coming back to tell us to go get fucked, and 'I am still alive bitches!' Well, that ALMOST all ended when I put 3 rounds of Kent Fast Steel in his face from point blank range! Wait a minute, no it didn't! The fucker didn't even sit down, run, or squawk! I thought God was going to use this goose to kill me, for all the fucking geese I have folded over the years! My buddies jaw was just wide open, and my ego was crushed, but only for 5 seconds. I walked to him, he looked at me, I looked at him, and then I went American History X on his ass and stomped him out with 1 big boot to the base of the neck!!! He seized like an alcoholic who is drying out. I put him in my ring strap with the other 3, and headed back to the truck. He was dead right??? I LITERALLY had to fist fight this little cocksucker on the way to my truck. He heard geese overhead sqauking, and rose from the dead on the 3rd hour to beat my ass!!!! He was violently bitch slapping me in the face with his wing. I started to punch and elbow him until I almost broke 2 of my own ribs trying to elbow his head flat against my rib cage. It was a beautiful day.

The next day I folded a snow goose-1st one ever shot by me, and I was pumped! I spent a lot of the trip getting access to prime hunting out here for free. My farmer has warm water ponds the ducks will hit the rest of the year, numerous corn fields, and a shitload of pheasant and Whitetails. I decided to rename Canadian geese. They are FRENCH Canadian!!! They make a lot of noise for no reason. They step in their own shit, and moreover, they are just pussies!!!!!! I hit one with my Diesel yesterday and broke a fucking ball joint, and almost rolled my truck! Motherfuckers are in for beatdown by Jiggity!

P.S. Possums are some evil looking little fuckers, and I no longer shoot geese. I am just going to start punching them into submission!!!


1 comment:

Greenie said...

Jiggity about FN time! Great to hear some of your own stories, keep up.