Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Coulda said it was a good day"



I don't even have an AK.
Paige is off visiting her sister in the big city and the yard work is all done so today I treated myself to a selfish day of fun. 9am tee time with my neighbor Chris and Rocky the bartender. He brought along Bill, his liquor rep. (Sadly no free samples) We played the mighty Galena Ridge and I shot well today. Even sank a 20+ foot chip for bird. Sweet! 80 degrees and sunny for the first time in forever, welcome back summertime.

Then off for a bike ride on the trail of the Coeur D'Alene. A path that stretches for 98 miles and comes right by the cabin. I rode about 12 miles which is plenty for the first ride of the year. On the way back a sweet climb up the gravel road behind my home. Nice. And now I'm about to have a tasty beverage in the back yard while I watch my neighbor Chris do some yard work. Sucker. To top it all off 'Nobody I know got killed in South Central LA, coulda said it was a good day.'

GBCH

1 comment:

Greenie said...

things I will be kicking your ass in