Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Summer Is Here!



(Lupine in my back yard)

Here in the great North West summer has arrived.  But today I also received an issue if Waterfowl Mag.  Getting ready today for my trip of 2300 miles, and I received an issue of Waterfowl Mag.  I wanted to open the magazine, look at the pictures, read the articles of slaying.  Quite honestly I'm not even sure if I should crack the spine, what could it possibly show me? what could it teach me?  Who could ever take the rank of Expert now?  I mean Bob has this tasty new spot with a new hunting buddy with a dog.  I'm thinkin I could get a lot more sleep this winter, save some gas money, have lunch home where it's nice and warm and dry.  But right now I'm not thinking about that, I'm thinking of the tasks at hand,  2300 miles and "slaying" Bob on the summer tour, it's all I have.

1 comment:

Bob said...

I, Bob DaFolder, wrote the whole BOOK on slaying. Reading the new issue of Waterfowl will only get you 1/16th of the info in my brain. Good luck on that!