Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cecil B. DaFolder

last week I ordered the Flambeau UV paint kit for mallards. It came in the mail a couple days later. Today I made a tasty beverage, put on my smock and started a paint-a-thon. At the finish I had created the most realistic and deadly decoy set in the known universe. The decoys you see before you are the very same ones that will assist me in slaying many green headed mallards this year. So many in fact, that I will be heralded as the "expert" once again.

According to the literature on the packaging the UV coating contained in the paint will fool Greenie into a sense of relative security while looking for a place to land. He will think that his bretheren are sitting in a safe haven of fine food and entertaining video games when in fact they are merely molded pieces of plastic designed to fool him. At the moment when he flies down, wings locked, to land I will be waiting with a nice big 3" shell full of Black Cloud steel. Imagine the surprise when he thinks to himself, "those aren't my ole' high school buddies!"

That's right Greenie, you will die. Thanks to my "expert' painting skills and forethought I will be the one laughing all the way to the bank with my $5 in hand. Possibly a $50 leg band too.
GBCH

No comments: