Monday, October 17, 2011

Days Before Hunting Season Opens



Max and I were eradicating a squirrel from my house.  Max saw the said varmint vacate the premises it was then I decided to get a bunched up ball of stainless steel and stick fresh cayenne peppers in it (that Kathy grew right here at our house) and stick it in the hole the varmint was coming and going through.  Well would you not know it but there was a second varmint still in there.  So not being able to just keep the thing locked in there to die and smell up my house I had to eradicate it.  I knew I would have to meet it face to face.  As you could see I was wearing proper squirrel eradicating equipment.  To properly protect my face and my hands in case the rabid bugger decided to make a run at me for destroying his and hers house.  I actually had to open the side of the house up and when I did I found a huge nest and a pair of blue blockers in the nest.  I guess my squirrels thought their future looked bright, that's until I stepped into their lives.  The whole time the other tenet  was circling the house over and over wanting me out of it's shit.  Max drove to the place where you buy Fox Urine tablet dust while I removed the nest and stuff.  We boarded up the house, put some fox urine in the eves and waited.  The last bugger finally moved out a few days later, the scratching inside my walls has stopped.




No comments: