Saturday, October 01, 2011

Twenty four hours from now.......

I will not be sleeping well
I will have my waders ready
I will double check my gas tank
I will pack my decoys again
For the third time
I will buy a new pack of smokes
I will make sure my waders are dry,,, again
I will pack my license
I will put some jerky in the bag
I will reconsider the chair
I will think about decoy placement
I will put my calling CD in the radio for a listening
I will put the Benelli by the door
I will double check my shell situation
I will not sleep well
I will wake up too early
I will not have Cheerios
I will buy a Mountain Dew
And a fresh pack of Camels, again
I will drive for 1 hour and 15 minutes
I will hike out to the same spot on Anderson Lake as before
(paying attention for cougars)
I will set my blocks
I will will try to be invisible
I will wait patiently
I will text the H7HT members
And then


I WILL CIL
GBCH

No comments: