Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day Ten Oregon



Today is as the video goes.  After the video there were a set of 4 Pintails that buzzed the spread 3 times, I think the lack of Pintail blocks was the cause.  On the other hand they were close enough one time where I should have taken the shot, but I wanted the landing gear down.  Like I said I don't think they would commit with a bunch of Mallard blocks.  By the way the blocks look great, Leroy would only have helped with the high flyers.  The weather was calm no wind when I got there and a light rain, when I decided to call it at about 10:00 the sky's were blue but the wind was starting to pick up, but fortunately  there were no birds trying to drop in the kill zone while I'm picking up there little friends.  Something amusing did happen though, I caught another hunter stalking my blocks, they do look good.  Enjoy the Vid.  Peace.





1 comment:

Bob said...

Love to see this video but "it's private"
What, too hot for the H7HT?