Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Word From Your Leader


here we are chillin by the pool
Hello Bitches.  Poor poor Bob, I have not seen him in a long time because I left My Own Private Idaho weeks ago.  I left with a bad habit but now I am in California at the Betty Ford, the pool is really nice.  On my way I passed the other two fools in their rice burner, I am hysterical!  Rice burner and they were going to the rice fields! HA!  I haven't eatin at that dump in years.  Anyway you saw me right after the package store, you almost hit me but you couldn't even do that right even though I was wasted, Beyotches! With MLK day almost here only means one thing sun and fun, I even brought that widow with me I forgot her name, matters the mo, still going to pro create with her.  You bitches made a good run this year well at least some of you did, Bob sucks, what!  what did I say?  Bob sucks!  There I heard it again.  My cousin Filbert, yeah he's a little bit of a nut, (I kill myself) should be coming through in the next couple of weeks, I gave him a message to give to you beyotches.  I quack in your general direction.

ps. how ironic that I make the 1,000 post, you bitches are lame!

No comments: