Friday, July 27, 2012

WHY?

Why do they do this to me every year?  For Heston's sake it's in the 90's here, a veritable heat wave.(85 last night at the time of the picture when I picked these out of the box at 8:45)  Not only did they send a catalog for my library, but one to bring to work and hide under the counter so that I can sneak a peek between every fat, goofy pants golfer too.  What's a folder to do?

Dog ears.  Everything I need for the upcoming season now has a dog ear on the page.  Page 15, Hot Buy Mallards.  Page 38 Mojo replacement parts.  Page 48, RNT Go Green Decal.  Page 61, decoy retriever (not Tollers, T.J.)  Page 84, Browning High Noon spotlight.  Page 128, Macks all season breathable wader. And that's just what I found today!  What in the name of Heston happens when I look at this in the library tomorrow morning?  Late for work maybe?

So here's my dilemma, and the dilemma of every red blooded H7HT member sweltering in the late July heat.  3 months.  3 months to go before we can think of all the cool mornings in the blind. 4 months till the cold ones.  This is not fair.

GBCH

1 comment:

Fred G. said...

85 days Bob. 85 days