Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Symmetrization



WTF? is really all I can say. You guys in Oregon are such losers.  Lets go back a few weeks.  Honestly your first day out to Sauvies was a monumental day for you wackos.   Cliffy nice job working that double of shovel.  (I kill myself) You stepped right up no pressure, within minutes, bam your on the board.  Then an oh my Heston moment, bam and you got three now, but too bad it was a NR.  By the way Fred G. the effort you made looking for my friend Pinnie was commendable, how you made your silly team mate go out with you after shooting hours and spend 30 minutes looking for her well, made my eye tear up.  No it did not!  I hated that chick, beyotch could not hold her smoke, what it was.  Glad she's gone. 

Me and Julio hanging at the school yard.
And then the rain comes early this year.  First you complain there is not enough then there is too much.  You make your 40 minute hike and find more people than ever hanging out in "your" spots.  Boo f'n hoo.  Deal.  I commend you fools for going out week after week, thinking you are the best, you are not.  Trying to find some dry land so your little bottles of wikki don't get wet and give you the giardia.  But I laugh at you instead, you are losers!  I see you every morning, but there is soooo much aqua, (means water) that I could go anywhere I want, and that does not mean hanging out with you d'bags.  I saw you early morning at the racetrack, oooh, racetrack!  You realize I could see you in that stupid blind miles away?!  And then I saw you at MY super secret spot, how you guys found that spot I don't know.  I must say you were well hidden in your lay down blinds, I didn't even see you guys when I flew in.  But I am so awesome I smelled you out, you guys do stink. You could not even raise your silly little guns to me.  
Remember that camera you dropped in the water?




So keep up your valiant effort, you see where it has gotten you so far, for Heston sake Fred G. you have only shotten your gun twice in Oregon.  You don't even have a cil here.  Pathetic. Those quackers in Idaho (I kill myself)  you took down were stupid lazy park ducks that live in IDAHO for Heston sake.  They might even be from that crappy town of Kellogg.  Again, pathetic.  Time is ticking and I'm winning!  I quack in your general direction.


1 comment:

Greenie said...

Dear Mr. DaFolder
You do not scare me. Your gun is bent.