Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Final Day Or.

With Fred having to work, I ventured out to the Old Old Spot on the final day of the season to see if I could add to my total.  As I arrived to the parking lot, I was surprised to see that no one was there.  No one?!  I strolled out to secure the point, construct a $5 blind and set my deeks.  I wish I had my camera then......'cause that was the best $5 blind ever!  As shooting time started, a boat with a couple guys set up on the other side of the waterway but no one else came out.  I felt confident with the few ducks that were moving.  I looked left, pintails flew over my head from the right.  I looked right, a single shoveler flew in from my left.  Whikey gone at 9, no ducks flying so was home by 10:15 making Spanish Coffees.  Such a short and sweet day!

No comments: