Friday, June 07, 2013

Remember this guy?

His name is Clider.  And this past season he was, and is, the 'Expert'.  The other day he proposed to me that next year we base the expert title on the H7HT member that shoots the most Greenies.  I know that he wants to see this because he plans to not cil only Greenies but to shoot any duck that flies near enough to make a clean cil.  Perhaps he want's to make next year an even fight.  For Heston's sake, he has a dog that needs to retrieve ducks.  His dog is a retriever!

So I ask you, the H7HT public, to leave a comment in the comment section below stating your view on this departure from normal regulations.  Make them good too.

Just so you know I, Robert C. DaFolder, only shoot Greenies so this would be gravy to me however I think it may be short-sided.  The 'Expert' slays ducks.  My desire to only shoot Greenies just means that I can only be the 'Expert' if I step up my shooting skills and hunting days so that I may have the opportunity to murder more of these green headed bastards that are trying to destroy our way of life.
GBCH.

No comments: