Saturday, July 20, 2013

Yea I'm Pissed!



A recent letter I sent Cabela's about their flagrant use of trees and energy with all their catalogs and their "Limited Fall Edition"
 
 Not a question but a complaint.  Just received my 2013 limited fall hard bound edition.  All I could say is what the hell!  Thanks for spending all that money on something I have to throw away now.  I could only imagine how much money this doorstop cost.  Why not just send me a gift card for what it cost so I could spend it at your store? "A Thank You to a very special customer" would be better said than a 3 pound book. Seriously, the 8-10 catalogs you send all year are not enough?  You should be sending catalogs via email anyway.  For a company that was on the verge of going out of business I don't see this as a very smart business decision.  I love Cabelas and would like to see them around for a long time, but who ever came up with this idea should be fired. It seems to me that your company should be helping the environment, after all it is an "outdoor" store.  On that note, how would I be able to cancel my mailed catalogs and just receive them electronically?
I know the person or persons that should receive this will not, but I feel better getting it off my chest.  Thanks for listening.

No comments: