Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blech!



Well well well.  Look who's back.  The Hoy 7 Hunting Team.  I really thought you guys would have given up by now.  You babies had a boat last year and you thought it was going to be the bomb, slay machine the one thing that you thought was going to put this drunken debauchery over the top.   Come to find out you were too scared to even put it into the water.  Sound familiar?  Shower? Jeans?  And and this Clider guy. Who is he?  I see him.  Him with his million block's.  His new boat.  A dog. A DOG for Heston sake!  Really?  You guys think after what, 13 years your going to find me?!  My middle name is invisible.  

Anyway. I wish you luck it is always fun to elude you guys year after year, after year.  That's a picture of me by the way.  I was in Columbia for the winter.  Man never saw so much c-berf in my whole life, I think my heart stopped a few times.  Well that's a picture one of my buddies took of me while I was faced, that's some of my new bling.  Pretty dank eh?

  


No comments: