Monday, December 02, 2013

Dear Idaho Chapter......

With you now is Co-Founder, former Expert, the One and Only......Fred G.  With the unfortunate circumstances, I could not join you this week as my honey and I are closing on our first home.  Though this home has come between us all, I hope its roof will someday cover us for hunting adventures and drying our waders in Oregon in the future.  I hope this move will be swift as I could also be using my time off to try and put a dent in Cliders lead and bring hope to Oregons validity as a duck slaying destination.

Idaho Chapter- Please take care of Fred and don't shoot over his head (he hates that).  If he doesn't shoot a duck, please shoot a duck so he can remember what it's like to see one drop.  Please take video of Peat retrieving a duck so Waylon knows that this is what he's meant to do instead of getting into it with other dogs and knocking my gun in a muddy river.  And most importantly, don't forget to tilt the whikey to the dead homeys.  Heston be with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny. nobody's heard a word from these two founding brothers since the reunion. are they buys burying bodies or playing cards? cuz we all know they aint shootin no fowl.

Anonymous said...

busy.