Monday, January 27, 2014

G, A, F, (octave lower) F, C

On my last day hunting in the great state of Idaho I dropped a big ole' tanker of a goose.  When I came home I knew I had to cook that thing up the right way, the way the former 'Expert' of years gone by showed me the last time we cooked a goose, on the Barbie Q.  Lots of daylight was left and I had some chores to do around the homestead so I started to shovel left over snow.  Then I started to think.  Where would I set the mini Webber so that I could have a good place for slow cooking the beast I had wrapped in bacon.  (Turkey bacon cause of my weakened heart)  I had an idea.

After much shoveling, and a thought that the Webber looked like a UFO, I created this.  It means something.  Dark side of the moon baby!  (for those of you that don't get this, watch some classic movies for Heston's sake)  This means something!
 

1 comment:

Bob said...

Of course by then I was all wikkied up and cooked it the next night in the oven. It was not great.