Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Capitalized Every Word On This Title



Hey, it's me Fred G, again and I just want to take this opportunity to thank Bob D. and Clider for coming out to visit me this week for 'Cilli'n for The King'.  A semi annual festival of duck slaying here in the great state of Oregon where we pay tribute to on of Americas greatest statesman by shooting ducks from the sky.  This year was fantastic.

Crazy good!
Maybe other members of the H7HT will say something about the last two days events on this very here blog, but maybe they won't so I will start.

Bob D. is the best shooter ever!   He is sooooo good that I don't even know where to begin.  He looks so good in his camo, and is so fast in his shooting, and is so incredibly accurate that I, Fred G. can only hope to one day be as good.  Did I mention that he is good looking?  Cause he is.

Also Bob D. makes the best blinds and hunkers down so well in the blind he is practically invisible when the ducks come in.  And boy did they.  He shotten 2 ducks this tour but I'm pretty sure he would have shotten more if Clider and I were better at all the things he does so well.  Once again I, Fred G. would like to say that Bob D. looks good, shoots perfectly and does everything so well that I am jealous.  I may consider taking lessons from him.


(Not actually written by Fred G. but by an impostor hacked onto his computer)





No comments: