Sunday, January 25, 2015

Over? Did You Say Over?



Fred G has done a great job in the post below describing our last weekend of the hunting season.  Although it is sad to realize that the season is over, I'd like to look back and tell you about my memories of the weekend past.


  • I was able to spend no less than 12 hours in a car with Clider.
  • I drove by my old home and cursed the new owners for ruining my yard and violating my garage.
  • The walk to the Old Old Spot was the easiest ever.  There is a highway there now.
  • It was exactly the same and totally different at the same time.
  • We were all able to shoot at ducks,  That doesn't always happen, especially there.
  • Although I promised Clider rain it refused to show up.
  • I was somehow able to be the only one to not fall in the river.
  • For some reason, only Cliffy and I wash Lisa.
  • There are a lot of good places to eat food in the Big City.
  • I need better decoys.
  • And most importantly, never, NEVER forget to pack your wikki.


What a great way to spend the last couple days of the hunting season.  Much like Clider I too am counting down the days until next season.  In the meantime I will try to keep you updated with equal parts information and our old friend Tom Foolery.  Also, please join me in giving props to the new 'Expert' Fred G.  I will try harder next year.
GBCH
Bob & Fred visualize the ducks they will shoot tomorrow.



No comments: