Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Fish Story

Old friend of the H7HT Bubba Quehl has sent in yet another photo of him with a large fish.  He also made it a point to include no info so I have no choice but to assume how this all went down.

"Hey there master duck slayers of the H7HT, Just wanted you to see this one before I have to return it to the store.  I took this picture and photo shopped myself in a boat on the ocean so I could go see the new RoCom 'Trainwreck' with Amy Schumer.  She sure does crack me up.  In this one she plays a girl looking to find that perfect someone after a near death experience on the Metro North.  (I will likely take Charlie Collins with me to explain the subtleties of the actual train wrecking part) I don't want to spoil it for you but I think she gets the guy in the end.  It also stars that guy from Saturday Night Live or something but we all know that this movie is really all about how she finds true love, even after a horrible near death experience at the hands of those bastards at Amtrack.

It's likely that Jackie is catching on to my ruse.  Every time I come home from 'fishing with the boys' she questions why it looks like I have been tearing up and finds damp Kleenex in my pockets.  Of course I tell her it's from the harshness of the saltwater.  But last week after seeing The Rewrite with Hugh Grant and Merissa Tomei for the 4th time she said there was no way I could have caught an Alaskan salmon in the pond at Mixville park.  Maybe it's time to come clean?


On a side note I just wanted to say again how awesome you all are and maybe someday I will find a way to come hunt ducks with you guys, you are the best after all.  Maybe we could go to Anderson lake and take pictures of me holding a duck.  Then afterwards we could catch a late showing of The Age of Adaline, it's such an underrated performance by Blake Lively."


Thanks for that update Bubba.  We hope to see you in a duck blind soon.

No comments: