Sunday, August 16, 2015

Taking Applications


The Hoy 7 Hunting Team is now taking applications for the 2015-2016 hunting season. If interested please contact Fred G.


Are you employed?

What is The Hoy 7 Hunting Team motto?

Do you own a hunting vehicle?

Do you own your own gun?

Do you have a current hunting license?

Do you own a boat?

Do you own a RV?

Do you have snow shoes?

Whats you favorite wikki? do you enjoy it at 6:30 am?

Can you recognize species of ducks other than the Greenie?

Who is the Best Hunter EVER?

What are your days off? 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'd like to join the H7HT...
My answers are as follows:

I am not employed, my job is pissing you off.

H7HT motto? "we blow goose assholes" ?


I don't drive, I fly.
Gun? How can I shoot a gun? I can however shit on you from up high.

License? Are you freaking kidding? I can't even read.

No to boat! I am a boat bitch!

I don't need snowshoes. Snow makes me sad.

What is my favorite wikki? Anything fermented from corn.

I can identify EVERY other type of duck. I also will rape them all, except wood ducks. They are so bitchy about their nesting in trees and looking so pretty.

None of you are the best hunters ever. None. You have never even come close.

I have every day off and the only job I ever had was quacking in your general direction as you miss me each and every time. EVERY TIME!


Did I win?
Fuck You,

Greenie.