Sunday, November 22, 2015

Guest Editor.

HA!


HA!  it is I, Greenie. And I rule!


I have to post today to your weak attempt at literacy.
I saw you today Bob D.  You made your way to Anderson lake and the spot you like to call The Point.  I call it sanctuary.

Sure you set a nice spread of mallard statues and a string of zombies that move when you pull on an incredibly visible string.  You even thought you could hide by sitting behind some windblown debris. First thing in the morning all my diver friends flew around and sat in your statues and me and my friends went to the place you call The Tip.  We made happy noise and flapped our wings to distract you from the minute I made my approach. That's right, it was me.  I flew right into your 'cil zone', sat down and waited for you to try to see me.  Finally you gave me the old Booglie booglie boo and I made a hasty retreat while you fired off 3 whole shots and missed me every time.  Every time!  What a chump.  At least you swore and checked your gun for straightness.  It makes me laugh which I'm sure you heard as I flew away.

After those fat bastard geese finally stopped flying right over your head repeatedly, (they know full well that you are too pussy to shoot at them cause I told them) I waited for a bit then made my move.  Yep, me again.  This time I came in from the left with one of my many many girlfriends.  You couldn't even hit me then.  My fat belly was way to big for your stupid Itrallian gun.  It's bent anyway. I flew off to join all my buddies out on the lake.  I think all the diver friends are on to you because they kept landing and flying around while you kept looking for me.  I'm way to smart for that.

I saw you take that nap and pull up all those weak looking plastic fakes.  I sent some fat geese over to smite you and then as you put your pack on and started walking out I knew it was the right time to bring all 50 or 60 of us over your head.  Go home loser!

Ha! It is I Greenie, and I RULE!



2 comments:

bdf said...

Me three.

bdf said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.