Monday, January 25, 2016

And Now, A Message From Jenny X.

A while back I received a call from O.G. H7HT member and New Hampshire redneck Jenny X. Many of you will remember that Jenny X is more than a member, but in fact the reason the H7HT was founded.  He took me on my first hunting trip to the local duck slaying grounds behind the High School back in the days before carrying a gun at the High School was considered a reason for arrest.
We shot nothing that day, a harbinger of things to come.

I recently received this email from Jenny about a problem he has had with a neighboring redneck.

Hello Bubba,

Just a quick recap of the tree stand story.

Nice hat
So on a nice fresh fallen snow afternoon, myself, awesome best buddy Ruger and I go into the X zone to visit my tried & true deer hunting grounds and tree stand. Hence, I see one set of human tracks into the X zone and I say to myself, hey who the F#$##$ has been around?? Granted I have occupied this territory for 10+ years if not more. At this time I am very comfortable in that I am packing my trusty S&M 1911/ 45, to say the least.  The confident tracking skills that I posses are not needed because the Mother F#$%$ that I tracked took me right to his stand and led me right back to mine.  He decided to cut the lock off take my stand, and the non conservationist that this Mother F#$%$ is left my lock on the ground for someone to pick up lest it be ME!!

At this point I am like a golden retriever on a whiff of a pheasant, I track the only foot prints in the snow back to his shack of a dwelling, poor son of a bitch, I only hope he sold the stand at the scrap yard to pay for some scent blocker for next season because he gonna need it. I being the non confrontation sort decided to not show up at the shit hole while packing, I have responsibilities ya know?? So I took my busted lock, tied it to his stand and directed my buddy to piss all over the area.  This will be just the beginning. Lets just say next fall I may have to purchase big fat stinky cigars and a gallon or 2 of coyote/fox piss and some of my own special internal Brew and take a stroll thru the X zone with my 45. 

Speaking of 45 degrees I remember when you and I passed a sign stating at breck you will die pass this point.  But we did it anyway Ahh GOOD TO BE YOUNG
Just a reminder here.  Regular readers will remember that Jenny is, among other things, a master of trap shooting, the local gun club champ, the father of X-treme skiing and the first H7HT member to own a fat bloated dog.  All subsequent members owe him a debt of gratitude. Thanks Jenny X for not confronting another New Hampshire redneck while packing a concealed weapon and being pissed off at the same time.  I can only hope that you will soon send in a picture of the shooting range you have created in your basement so that you can practice cilin' ducks that live below ground level.
GBCH

No comments: