Tuesday, February 02, 2016

And Now, A Follow Up From Jenny X.

Hello H7HT Members,

After considerable contemplation,  I decided to get my gear.  So on the way back from going to the transfer station to recycle and properly dispose of my waste, I went to the little M@#$# F@$$# cabin and knocked on his door like a cop with a warrant, granted my rusted, exhaust manifold busted truck, with big ass plow on it did not register to the 'All Windows Closed' little worthless shack (with 3 bags of garbage and old pots and pans on the porch), to it's occupants that I was not a officer of the law. I was not packing. First person out was a punk ass kid and I said "Hi, I believe you have something that is leaning against your broken down shack out back and it belongs to me."  As you would think he said 'I don't know what you mean', so he went back in and out comes a woman, if that is what I would call it rather than a buffalo of a beast, that's when I told her YOU HAVE MY STAND AND IT IS OUT BACK she says 'it is not yours we have had that out back for years' I said "Really? I tracked the prints in the snow to your shack!!"  Hence it said let me get my husband.  At this point I can't wait to see what is going to come out the door.  What came out was a little man beaten down by the troubles of the world, in camo.  I repeated myself again about me knowing what he did and he confessed. I went back behind his shit hole grabbed my stand and said people around here do not appreciate people who take things that are not theirs. He tried to assist me with putting the stand in my truck but I said "NO" I do not need your help.
As an side note he tried to educate me on the deer activity in the area. I promptly corrected him in the way of how he has no idea of the X zone and movement of game,  I kindly said I am putting my stand back up with no lock just where it has been for 10 + years.
Stop! Or I'll shoot!

1 comment:

Fred G. said...

10 years he's had this said tree stand, yet no pictures of anything he's slayed. Possibly he shoots animals with a Cannon SLR?