Thursday, August 02, 2018

In The Interest Of Posting Things. Shooting by Old Guys.

Shooting better than all others
Behold C. 'Deep Freeze' DaFolder. H7HT member and my brother.  Here he is visiting our local shooting range on vacation last year.  Not only did he shoot better with my own youthful gun than I did, he also showed his son how old men take their time and pull the trigger smoothly. Maybe, just maybe, he will visit again and shoot at least one duck for old times sake.

This may be the first in a series of me posting just for the sake of posting.  Last year was despicable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Thanks for the article, it's very helpful and interesting for every hunter.
I have to share with you my favorite hunting and fishing related website https://gearexpertguides.com/, just follow the link.